Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Here's to your Health!

Ok class; raise your hand if you like being sick?
None of you, expected.
Ok, good, now raise your hand if you get 6 hours of sleep or less.
More than half of you, also expected.
Raise your hand if you take a daily supplement to help your immune system?
Most of you, good.
Raise your hand if you get all of your recommended fruits and vegetables daily according to your calorie needs?
Raise your hand if you have all the focused energy you need to get through a day even when you are at 100%.
Raise your hand if you get something physically active in everyday?
You see the trend here? We are pretty much in complete control of our health and wellness. I personally HATE being sick (not a huge surprise, I'm sure I'm not alone here)

I lie, there was a time in my life that I was so incredibly busy that I welcomed MONO for an excuse to stay in bed for a couple days, and this instigates a whole different conversation we need to have about boundaries. When we are so busy we are welcoming the flu we may need to set some boundaries for our mental, physical and spiritual health.
So if we can take control of our health by getting 8+hours of sleep every night, adding a few fruits and veggies into our daily routine, taking a lunch break outside, drinking a little bit more water, and most importantly supplementing our diets, then we really can’t complain when we get sick, now can we class?

Self-sabotage! We all do it! In one form or another we have a pity party and decide to self-destruct; this is why we are sick! I absolutely understand a little self-indulgence from time to time, so figure out what that is for you that is healthy! I am a Jazzercise NUT!! I love to go and shake the booty God gave me for an hour every day! When I was going through a divorce, this was my favorite hour in every single day! My figure appreciated it too!
Now, I love Advocare!! Advocare gives me the focused energy to get through the daily grind and still have left over stamina for the Jazzercizin! Advocare has also helped me virtually skip about 2 sinus infections and the stomach flu. I felt them comin’ on and just started pounding my "spark" and immunoguard. I breezed right by any sort of sickness while everyone around me was battling something!

Our health is an everyday cycle. Are we taking care of ourselves mentally, spiritually, emotionally and physically? Find what it is that you love to do! Do it EVERDAY!! And if that is to have a glass of wine, ENJOY! If that is take a walk, squeeze one in, even if it’s a 10 minute one right before bed, or wake up 10 minutes earlier!
Take care of yourself and find ways to do it that you enjoy!
Here's to your health!

There are so many "diets" out there when it comes to what we should or should not be putting into our bodies! This video gives you a TON of free tips, all of which I think are fantastic truths! They basically walk you through THE DIET SOLUTION for free then offer you a great deal to get started! So, if weight loss is what you are looking for, here is a great way to get started!

Enjoy the free tips and and try this system out!
With all the different studies of different health plans out there, this one incorporates the logic of all of them!

<a href="http://a029ad62qb2jljqhm8sc0q8r5w.hop.clickbank.net/" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment